Hell Hounds MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Quentin Report 9/28/2012

2 posters

Go down

San Quentin Report 9/28/2012 Empty San Quentin Report 9/28/2012

Post  nealxg Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:52 am

Hey guys, it's been a busy day/night in SQ, just wanted to give everyone an update:

HarleyQuintero has joined SOA and has been attacking Theta. I wrote Theta to tell her to put our banner on her profile, but Theta has yet to respond to me since I took her into my group, which is really frustrating. I also spoke to SOA's guy in SQ (31233123) and explained the HarleyQuintero situation. He seems fine with me putting HarleyQuintero in his place, which I had to do tonight after Harley then started attacking Gunderan. On a humorous note, Harley must still think that Yungwhizz is in our gang, because he keeps attacking him to get back at me. Smile

The Second event we had tonight was Scar78 messaging me to say that tommy2012 wanted Scar to give him our banner, or his gang (Convict) was going to start fucking HH up. Convict gang seems to be level 7 and below right now. As I was checking out their members, tommy2012 attacked Scar. I then attacked tommy, putting him in infirm for 25 minutes. we'll see what he does when he gets out, but Convict crew poses no threat to us in SQ.

nealxg

Back to top Go down

San Quentin Report 9/28/2012 Empty Re: San Quentin Report 9/28/2012

Post  nealxg Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:56 am

sorry, one more thing: On a totally awesome note, I managed to get a hold of the runner for the new gang that Deathrow1 and Yungwhizz started! I took him for $400,000! So get ready for some kick-ups from me! pirat

nealxg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mills_10 Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 am

If i remember right theta plays from a phone or some shit but recently i hadnt been able to get her to reply to anything. Tell her to get back to you in x many days and if she doesnt she is out. I sent a message to tommy he said there was no problem anymore. we need to decide wether to let it be what it is or take his crew out.

Mills_10
Admin

https://hhmc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum