Hell Hounds MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaders list of members

3 posters

Go down

Leaders list of members Empty Leaders list of members

Post  Mills_10 Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:31 am

Mills_10- nealxg, ossified, idgaf_jalecia, epic_cookiz, deathrow1
Gager- Frantic, theta, yungwhizz, gunderan

Mills_10
Admin

https://hhmc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Leaders list of members Empty To ossified and nealxg

Post  gager Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Heads up guys.. with our recent change in leadership, we're going to be splitting up and assigning our members among the three of us. It'll be your jobs to take care of any issues that your members have. If it's anything that you can't handle, feel free to message me or mills and we'll help out. I'm just going to split up the members without much thought, so if either of you have anyone you want to be paired up with speak up now and I'll make sure you get that person. Thanks guys

gager

Back to top Go down

Leaders list of members Empty Re: Leaders list of members

Post  nealxg Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 pm

gager wrote:Heads up guys.. with our recent change in leadership, we're going to be splitting up and assigning our members among the three of us. It'll be your jobs to take care of any issues that your members have. If it's anything that you can't handle, feel free to message me or mills and we'll help out. I'm just going to split up the members without much thought, so if either of you have anyone you want to be paired up with speak up now and I'll make sure you get that person. Thanks guys

I'd like Theta and Frantic if possible, but ultimately am up for whoever I'm given.

nealxg

Back to top Go down

Post  gager Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 pm

yeah that's fine man! I'll leave you with those two

gager

Back to top Go down

Leaders list of members Empty New leaders list

Post  gager Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Gager: Scar78, Gunderan, Epic_Cookiz_
Nealxg: Theta and Frantic
Ossified: Nhale2014 and idgaf_jalecia

Alright guys.. this look good to you?

Basically, it's gonna be your job to keep the members under your names stocked up on supplies and protected from bullies. You'll sorta be like a coach to these guys so just let your guys know whats up and check up on them every once and a while. Thanks guys and let me know if you have any questions

gager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum