Hell Hounds MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit that needs to get done.

2 posters

Go down

Shit that needs to get done.  Empty Shit that needs to get done.

Post  Mills_10 Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm

We need to train bad. the majority of the gang doesnt soo we need to push the issue. any ideas on like tracking progress for training? Secondly the leaders need to start getting some cash flow going. I know it sucks but get your cells filled with amenities and starting using extra favors to buy spare ones to sell you get 9 favors a day for free. buy the lowest costing amenities and sell them for a few mill. i can make 5mil selling a bed that cost 11 favors. Simple shit guys. I think we need to halt on the gang fights and shit for now until we have some people who can do damage. Anybody have any other ideas throw them out there. i feel like im stuck taking care of everybodys shit right now and it shouldnt be that way. Also once we have some one that can fill Iammee spot we will. He is one of the originals soo he will be in a respected status. We will watch his back. That is when and if he comes back online.

Mills_10
Admin

https://hhmc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Shit that needs to get done.  Empty Training requirements

Post  gager Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 pm

What if we kept track of the levels of all our lower members and made it a requirement that they have to increase by one level every week or something along those lines. It would be easier than asking them all to tell us their stats every week since we can see their levels right on the main screen, and it would set a goal for them to aim toward instead of just tellin them to keep training cuz apparently that doesn't usually work. and let's face it.. one level a week is really easy but itll still get their stats up after a while.

gager

Back to top Go down

Shit that needs to get done.  Empty Re: Shit that needs to get done.

Post  Mills_10 Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Thats pretty good idea idk about the level thing though i level slow because all i do is train pretty much. What if we split up everyone between the leaders. those leaders keep track of those couple guys. we just need a good mix of strong guys in every prison if everyone levels up too fast everyone will be in the same prison. I think we also need to decide who should be added to the top 5 soo we can invest more in that person soo they can train/level up faster. Know what i mean.

Mills_10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gager Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:52 pm

yeah I like the idea of splitting people up. As far as a new leader, I would recommend either Ossified or nealxg. Both are pretty active and have been training more than any of our other lower members. I recommend that we keep an eye on those two and whoever rises above the other becomes a leader.. maybe have that guy stay down in SQ as our regional enforcer

gager

Back to top Go down

Post  Mills_10 Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:59 pm

I agree they are both legit. sounds like a good plan to me.

Mills_10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shit that needs to get done.  Empty Recruiting

Post  Mills_10 Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:11 pm

We need to start recruiting a few more guys here and there. Go for quality not quantity just so we can have a decent spread in the prisons. level 4 and below are eligible to be prospects. tell them to let us know when they get to level 5 then they can be members. Ive had bad luck with recruiting out of jersey soo i dont want to waste money etc on guys who may or may not continue the game and all that. any other recruiting ideas throw them out there.

Mills_10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shit that needs to get done.  Empty Re: Recruiting

Post  gager Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Just throwing it out there.. what if we offered signing bonuses to players who join the gang. We could pay them a week after they joined to prevent getting scammed. It might pump up the number of recruits coming in

gager

Back to top Go down

Post  Mills_10 Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Yeah i threw around the idea of paying our members for each person they recruited or whatever. I think we will still get scammers no matter what but waiting to pay them would be good to slow that down. The only problems that come up is those kind of guys just beg for money alot of the time too.

Mills_10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gager Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:52 pm

yeah I could see some problems coming from that, but at the same time we would hypothetically be getting more recruits to choose from. We'd be able to be a little picky with who gets in too so we could add that depth that we've been missing in some areas. I know there are some flaws, but I think it still has potential

gager

Back to top Go down

Post  Mills_10 Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Alright lets do it

Mills_10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down